Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Busy times.

Two weddings (none mine, ha) a stag and doe, three bridal showers, my loves b-day, bachelorette party, New York trip, moving, working weird hours soooo much going on that it’s a little over whelming. To be honest my first reaction is to complain or become anxious about so much in such a short time frame but I stop and think about how great all these things are and how grateful I am to be a part of it.

My sister / one of my favorite people on the planet getting married to her man, my friend who is the closest thing I know to a brother. Of course I will attend anything that relates to the second biggest day of her life! (the first being my adorable nephew)
The hunt for the perfect apartment with my love into our ” first” official landlord knowing home. I couldn't be more excited to find a place we both adore, can design, and spend many hours just hanging out in.
Everything is coming up groovy lately and I couldn’t be happier.

No comments:

Post a Comment