Friday, September 10, 2010

I've had a sad day.

As a girl who has so many great things in her life I often feel silly when I get sad. I think to myself "what on earth do you really have to complain about?", however, as a human these feelings are natural and sometimes you just need a good cry. It's not that anything drastic has happened I live in a lovely apartment with a lovely guy and have many people who love me.. but I have a big heart and when I see the deterioration of relationships around me I can't help but feel the effects of it a little too much. That with missing things I have no control over makes me a sad gal. The worse part of having a bad day that it inadvertently effects the people around us, the people who love us with all their hearts. Although, I am a strong person I have a hard time concealing those emotions. I just hope those people know I truly love them, it's my own emotions getting the better of me and it has nothing to do with them. 

Tomorrow will be better I swear. xo.


No comments:

Post a Comment