Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Hooray for bridesmaids!

They all said yes to being a part of my big day! It seems a little silly to stress about asking friends to be in my  wedding, but to be honest I was a little nervous. Maybe it was the fear of rejection or maybe I was afraid it would be an inconvenience. It may sound strange but it's the little things that stress me out.
So I told all the girls one by one and everyone seemed really excited, a big relief and happy news for me!
Although everyone is spread out from a few mins away, a few hours away and even as far as Texas.. we will be keeping touch through our newly started skype nights and hangouts when we can.
These girls mean the world to me, needless to say I am so happy and counting down the days until summer of 2012! :)





2 comments:

  1. Yay! That's so exciting!!! Having all of your favorite girls by your side through it all is really the best! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got some great looking friends who love you dearly. We can't wait to be part of the much-anticipated day! And bachelorette party.

    ReplyDelete