Thursday, April 21, 2011

The future reminds us of the past..


My grandmother on her wedding day. The photo stuck in an old paper frame has been attached since the year of their wedding. (it wasn't coming off) 
This picture is of my grandma Joyce, looking back she has inspired me in so many ways. This lady was a master at crafts, sewing, knitting/crocheting, painting, playing the piano & could bake up a storm. So much of me wishes I could ask her a million question about her own big day. I'm sure she would have been more than happy to help me with any wedding DIY projects. One day soon I will make a post dedicated to her work. Right now during these busy times it's nice to stop and reflect on the people from our past, especially those who made such an impact.

No comments:

Post a Comment