Monday, December 27, 2010

Our Holidays...

Our Christmas was wonderful, we drove to our home town Christmas eve to celebrate at my Aunts house, afterwards we meet up with some friends for drinks (a tradition my boyfriend has been doing for a few years) It's great to be able to meet up with friends during the holidays as it gives a little break from all the family craziness. Not that I don't love seeing my family but four houses in two days can been a little overwhelming. 
Some picture of the extravaganza... 















It's my nephew's second Christmas, he is big enough now to help unwrap his gifts, boy did he get a lot of stuff! His grandmother got him a bubble lawnmower he thought was a chair, he spent a good while trying to sit on it.. so cute.

I was one lucky girl I got the camera I've been drooling over for the last while from my fabulous boyfriend! Now I can finally start taking some photos for our shop (my sister was taking them before) So excited!
Hope you had a great Holidays too! xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment